3 Brand New Skin Transforming DIY Homemade Face Masks
DIY Homemade Facemask Recipe
Due to an increase in pollution, our skin demands extra care. A facial is one method of keeping our skin healthy and beautiful. It can soothe the skin, maintain the skin’s tone, and retain hydration. It can deteriorate the aging process. This enhances proper blood circulation by massaging process. Regular facials can keep away age spots and considerably reduces fine lines. Follow this natural remedy at home to add radiance to your skin.
DIY recipe for oily skin
Brown Sugar and Honey – The humectant property in honey can keep your skin hydrated. A gentle exfoliating Brown sugar is added to honey. This can absorb excess oil in the skin.
- Take equal quantity of honey and brown sugar
- Mix it well and apply it on your face
- Leave it for 15-20 mins and wash it with warm water
DIY recipe Mint, Cucumber, and Egg White
Each ingredient has its own nutrient values. Mint and cucumber contain Vitamin C. They are filled with antioxidant properties. Egg white is packed with many minerals and vitamins. It is rich in proteins too. Using all these ingredients make your skin not only healthy but also evergreen beauty.
- Use five to six mint leaves
- Take 10 pieces of cucumber
- Grind the above items and make it a paste
- Add the egg white to the mixture
- Apply on your face and allow it to dry
- Wash your face with normal water.
DIY Recipe Honey with coconut oil – Honey can make the skin hydrated and as an antioxidizing agent. Combined with lavender oil that reduces redness in the skin. The coconut oil is rich in Vitamin E and gives shiness to the skin. The nutrients of rosemary can protect skin cells from damage and supply essential fatty acids. Ripe Avocado acts as an antioxidant, induces moisture and rich in Vitamin E.All these items combined together add moisture and good nutrients to your skin.
- One tsp of coconut oil, two drops of lavender oil, one tsp of Honey and ¼ ripe avocado
- Mix all the ingredients and apply it on your face.
- Let your skin absorbs the nutrient for 15-20 minutes
- Wash with warm water.
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!