5 DIY Home Remedies To Cure Open Pores on Nose, Face And Cheeks
Skin is the largest organ in our body and requires maximum care. Face skin is the one exposed most of the time and is likely to get affected by external agents. It suffers from problems like acne, pimples, dark spots, and scars. The large pores on the Face, Nose, And Cheeks
are also one of the unavoidable problems. There are some home treatments available to get rid of this. Large pores can lead to wrinkles, lines, acne, and blackheads. It can occur when our skin gets exposed to the sun, due to aging, hereditary, and oily skin. Here are some home remedies to eliminate large pores.
DIY Recipe using Rose Water, Lemon Juice, and Cucumber Juice
Cucumber juice has a cooling effect, the antioxidant property of rose water can protect skin from damage. Lemon juice has Vitamin C and citric acid which helps to tighten the skin and acts as a cleanser. Combining all these ingredients can be an excellent way to reduce large pores.
- 1 cup of Rosewater
- 1 tbsp of Lemon juice
- ½ cup cucumber juice
- Mix all the items in a bowl and apply to your skin
By following this can lighten, reduce the pores and cleanse the skin.
DIY Recipe using Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is prepared from the fermentation process with crushed apples. It can easily remove excess oil from the skin and act as a natural astringent. It contains biotin folic acid, vitamin C, phosphorous, calcium, iron, and pantothenic acid. It can handle skin with proper pH balance and naturally reduces pores.
- Take a few drops of apple vinegar
- Use a cotton ball to apply on the large pores over the face
- Leave it for 5- 10 minutes
- Wash with warm water
Do this regularly every night to see the change.
DIY Recipe with lemon juice and Egg white
Egg white has a lot of nutrients and can treat any type of problem. It can remove excess oil from the skin. Egg white alone can treat large pores and lightens the skin tone. The whipped egg white can tighten the skin.
- Take a ½ lemon juice
- 1 egg white and whip it nicely
- Mix both and apply on your face (Face mask)
- Also, add oats in powdered form (Face scrubber)
Both processes can show effective changes in the skin tone.
DIY Recipe with Sugar
Sugar has the ability to reduce large skin pores. It can remove the dirt and extra oil from the skin.
- Apply sugar on a lemon wedge
- Gently rub it on your entire face.
- Leave it for 10-15 minutes
- Wash with cool water
- 1tbsp of olive oil
- 2 tbsp of sugar
- Add a few drops of lemon juice
- Leave it for 10-15 minutes and wash
DIY Recipe with Yogurt
Yogurt is always best for any skin type and one of the best natural remedies for large skin pores. The lactic acid in yogurt can remove blemishes from the skin, remove dead skin cells, minimize pores size, and tighten skin.
- 1 tbsp of powdered oats
- 2 tsp of yogurt.
- Mix both well and apply to your face
- Wait for 10 minutes to see the magic on your face.
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!