Happy Children’s Day 2022 : Importance, Significance, History And Child Rights
India celebrates Children’s Day on November 14 each year. In addition to paying tribute to our first prime minister, Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru, it discusses the rights, care, and education of children. He was a supporter of children’s education and was referred to as Chacha Nehru by children. He was always looking for ways to ensure that children had a fulfilling academic life. This day is a reflection of his fondness and love for children.
When is Children’s Day celebrated?
Children’s Day is celebrated on the birthday anniversary of India’s first prime minister, Jawaharlal Nehru, on November 14 is Children’s Day. It was decided that his birthday, November 14, should be observed annually as Children’s Day following his death in 1964.
Why is Children’s Day celebrated?
Children’s Day is observed in honor of Nehru. Nehru, who was affectionately known as “Chacha Nehru”, was born on November 14, 1889.He was known for his love for kids. Additionally, in 1955, he established the Children’s Film Society of India to produce indigenous films exclusively for children.
On this day, plays, competitions, cultural events, and other programs are held at schools and colleges, Children are also given candy, books, stationary, and other gifts. This day serves as a reminder that every child is entitled to the best possible care, education, and everything else. Because they are the foundation of the nation, how well they are raised will determine its future. If you’re an adult, keep the child inside you alive!
What are a the rights of a child?
- All children between the ages of 6 and 14 have the right to free and compulsory elementary education.
- They also have the right to early childhood care and education.
- They also have the right to be protected from abuse.
- They also have the right to be protected from any hazardous employment
- They have the right to equal opportunities and facilities to develop in a healthy way.
- They have the right to freedom, dignity, and guaranteed protection from exploitation of children and youth.
Disclaimer: All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Hellolife4u.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion.